Improve your skills and knowledge in just a day!
- Allergy Professional Development module, starts 5 March, no study days
- Leadership Level 6 module, starts 5 March, no study days
- Asthma Level 5 module, starts 12 March, Stirling study days
- Diabetes Level 5 module, starts 12 March, London study days
- Performing and Interpreting Spirometry, starts 12 March, Warwick study days
- Personalised Care for Long Term Conditions Level 6 module, starts 12 March, no study days
- Asthma Level 6 module, starts 19 March, Warwick study days
- Evidence Based Healthcare Level 6 module, starts 19 March, no study days
- Reducing Risk of Long Term Conditions Level 5 module, starts 19 March, no study days
- Reducing Risk of Long Term Conditions Level 6 module, starts 19 March, no study days
OTHER LOCATIONS, DATES AND COURSES
We still have some February availability: view our store by date. We are also adding dates right up to September so if you like to plan ahead, choose the date and location to suit and book your training now!
HOW TO PAY
There are many ways to pay for our courses. When you go through our store, you can choose Pay by Credit Card to pay straight away, or select Pay By Invoice.
That means if someone else is funding the course, you can then pass the invoice details to them to process. They can then pay by credit card, cheque, payment by BACS or a commitment from that third party that they will be financially supporting your education.
Note, a place is not reserved for you while you arrange payment, only when orders are accepted and processed, which is upon receipt of payment or purchase order.
Still got questions? Have a look at our Online FAQ, which includes contact information if you need to get in touch.
We have been fitting in as many dates as we can in Scotland to support General Practice Nurses hoping to access the NHS Education for Scotland GPN Funding.
Courses include Diabetes, COPD, Asthma, Cardiovascular Disease and more, with study days in a range of cities including Aberdeen, Glasgow and Stirling.
All open dates can be seen here: www.educationforhealth.org/scotland