Lungs at Work – Lung Function Testing in the Workplace – Intermediate Level
For those experienced in the use of spirometry in the workplace, this course employs wide-ranging real-life cases to cover the following topics:
– principles of spirometry in the occupational setting:
– interpretation and individual variation
– abnormalities and troubleshooting
– longitudinal measurements and screening
– health surveillance
– use in pre-placement screening/fitness to work.
Suitable for – Occupational health professionals with a particular interest in spirometry, and its use in the workplace.
Course fee – £175, including handout, lunch and refreshments.
For further information and to book onto the course, please visit http://www.lungsatwork.org.uk/courses/lung-function-testing-workplace-intermediate-level-3